April 14, 2011

Month For Mom: Kim Madsen Designs Review


Kim Madsen makes beautiful paintings and plaques for every room in your home. She specializes in custom work and is very good at helping you design your special piece.

We were sent this custom wall plaque to review and enjoy. 

E was thrilled when I showed this to him as he had been wanting something of the sort for a while. The plaque came ready to hang including hardware which was wonderful (I always forget about things like that). It is now hanging on our wall and looks wonderful. The painting job is great and it has just enough shine to it that it stands out.

I love Kim's work and am already starting to plan what I want to put in our new home. I'm thinking this piece will look great in our new nursery.
Make sure you visit Kim today in her SHOP and watch for a great giveaway later this month!

*Disclosure: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

1 comment :

  1. Following you on GFC for the WBH. Have a great weekend! http://moneysavvymichelle.com

    ReplyDelete