April 21, 2011

Month for Mom: J*Flops Review


J*Flops is a Sacramento-based flip flop design company started for the pure joy of making girls' feet everywhere happy and stylish. I personally design each flop with that in mind. I love wearing flip flops and got bored with the same styles, so I decided to spice up the world of flip flops with a new kind of flip flop – J*Flops!
An abundance of originality, style, and fun go into making each pair. Not to mention superior quality materials, starting with the flops we use. Our flops are made from the finest materials and are of the highest quality. Our rubber flops are super comfy and durable. Your feet will thank you for introducing them to something so comfortable, yet so adorable!
Our designs come in a variety of colors and sizes and some are one-of-a-kind. Every pair is handmade to order using the highest quality embellishments. All adornments are sewn on by hand and every crystal is individually placed to provide unsurpassed attention to detail and quality. You can rest assured that since J*Flops are handmade, no two pairs are alike, which makes for a very special flop.
You can pair your J*Flops with a white tee and your favorite pair of jeans, a sassy sundress or an evening gown! J*Flops are ideal for a walk on the beach in your matching bikini! And for all those brides out there – J*Flops are the perfect accessory for you and your bridesmaids. J*Flops strives to provide all flip flop lovers out there with unique, chic and fun flops. We promise you won’t be disappointed when you slip our flops on.
Sincerely, 
Jennifer 
Owner/Designer, J*Flops 
My Thoughts:


I don't usually wear flip flops because I feel they look tacky and make my feet look big but I really liked these from the moment I put them on. The cute bows were just enough to help hide my large and swollen feet, and they were casual enough to wear with my jeans without looking silly. I'm still waiting for it to warm up enough to wear them on a regular basis, we had snow again today, but I am very impressed with the quality and the style of these flops.


*Disclamer: This product was provided to me at no charge by the company for a fair and honest review. The ideas and opinions expressed are my own. I was not paid or compensated in any other way.

No comments :

Post a Comment