March 13, 2011

Sunday Project: St. Patrick's Day Food

There is no better way to celebrate a holiday then with good food. Check out these great ideas to help celebrate your St. Patrick's Day.


Cute Food For Kids posted these adorable Pizzas.


Or you can try the more traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage found at Mixed Greens.


For dessert how about these adorable Carmel Rice Krispy Treats from over at Wants and Wishes.

Do you have a favorite St. Patrick's Day recipe you'd like to share? Let us know. 

3 comments :

  1. Great ideas!

    Just hopping by! I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my new blog at http://www.formulamom.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing these! yummy

    newest follower :)

    I would love a follow back
    http://bisforbeitzel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love corn beef and cabbage.. I'm your newest follower - would love a follow back!
    I've Become My Mother
    Kelly's Ideas
    Amazing Salvation

    ReplyDelete