December 18, 2010

Busy Day

Today is bound to be another crazy day as we prepare for Christmas week. E is out working hard selling Christmas trees and will probably be plowing snow this evening. B, C and I are hanging around the house, doing laundry and waiting for our new GoGreen Pocket Diapers. Mail man you better hurry up! Next week will be more craziness as we spend Monday through Wednesday in Boise for a wedding and then hurry home to do laundry so we can go to Grandma & Grandpa's for Christmas. I'm so glad I had my shopping done early! Everything is wrapped and under the tree (or rather on top of the piano so the kids will stay out of it) all I have left to finish is putting the elastic in our Christmas pajamas. Oops, there's the dryer, gotta run! Have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment